Named the 2020 Charleston Realtor® of the Year by the Charleston Trident Association of Realtors®
This award recognizes Bobette’s many contributions to the local, state and national real estate industries and associations, as well as her commitment to bettering our regional community.
Bobette has been with the CORE since 2002. In her two decades as a Realtor®, Bobette has positioned herself as a leader in the industry and built an incredibly successful business.
2020 CTAR President
Bobette holds multiple designations which support her belief in ongoing training and education to best serve her clients:
- Graduate of the Realtor® Institute (GRI)
- Certified Residential Specialist (CRS)
- Certified International Property Specialist (CIPS) designation
- President of the SC CRS Chapter in 2013
- CRS of the year in 2014
- Active leader with the state and national Realtor® organizations
- Recognized with the Omega Tau Rho award from the South Carolina Association of Realtors® (SCR) in 2015
From her steadfast leadership during an unprecedented and unexpected time, to delivering the highest level of customer service to her clients, Bobette embodies all the qualities of an award-winning Realtor® of the Year.